Here are some parts of my work that made it to the surface. Writing scientific papers is tiring when instead you could be out there experiencing and documenting life to its fullest. Presentations make it easier to share and discuss inspiring stuff that you come across. When life is work it doesn’t seem so hard to talk about it, does it? I like giving talks, so feel free to get in touch.
Interaction Design Association at designaffairs
Jun 11, 2012
Feb 06, 2012
Swiss Federal Railways (SBB)
Aug 23, 2011
Apr 05, 2011
Sep 14, 2010
HCI2010: Play is a serious business
Sep 09, 2010
USYS Nutzenforschung Academy
Nov 20, 2009
- Engl, S. & Nacke, L.E. (2012). Contextual Influences on Mobile Player Experience – A Game User Experience Model. In Entertainment Computing DOI: 10.1016/j.entcom.2012.06.001
- Fierley, R. & Engl, S. (2010). User Experience Methods and Games: Lessons Learned. In Proceedings of the Conference on Human Computer Interaction – HCI2010. Dundee, Scotland.
- Engl, S. & Nacke, L.E. (2010). How Mobile is Mobile Gaming? Contextual Influences on Mobile Player Experience – A Model Proposition. In Proceedings of the Mensch & Computer Conference Track Entertainment Interfaces. Duisburg, Germany.
- Fierley, R. & Engl, S. (2010). User Experience Methoden und Games: Erkenntnisse aus der Praxis. In Proceedings of the Mensch & Computer Conference Track Entertainment Interfaces. Duisburg, Germany. PDF.
- Nacke, L. E., Niesenhaus, J., Engl, S., Canossa, A., Kuikkaniemi, K. & Immich, T. (2010) Bringing Game Design and Affective Evaluation to User Research and User Experience. Entertainment Interfaces Workshop, Duisburg, Germany.